Creative Data Concepts Limited, Inc. List Server
Create Mailing Lists and No-Maintenance Discussion Groups
Set up automated mailing lists with our mail server. A list-server mailing list can receive mail and then re-send the mail to all the users on the mailing list to share information about specific topics.
- Users can subscribe and unsubscribe themselves from mailing lists with a simple e-mail message
- You can add "header" and "trailer" text to all messages in the list and add text to the subject line
- Private Lists let you choose who can subscribe
- Moderated Lists allow list owner and/or password approval of all postings before they go to the subscribers
- Delivery Rules can create filters that flag designated words and phrases to keep out unauthorized users and undesirable content. This greatly helps in anti-spamming efforts and reducing junk mail sent to legitimate mailing lists.
- LIST Command Security prevents outsiders from requesting a list of all subscribers to your lists
- Digest Mode allows users to request that list messages be combined into a periodic summary message.
- Password posting and authorized poster lists help restrict posting by unauthorized persons
Creative Data Concepts Limited uses this feature on its own mail server to provide forums for our customers to discuss products and how they use them in their businesses.